Terms and Conditions
Welcome to TREASUREPLACE.COM. This website is operated by TREASUREPLACE.COM (We, Us or Our) and contains:
- information provided by Us
- links to other web sites which are not operated by TREASUREPLACE.COM
Your access to and use of information and services contained on this website is conditional on you accepting the following terms and conditions of use and any other terms contained on this website. We reserve the right to amend, change, alter, and delete these terms and conditions without notice.
1. Disclaimer of Warranties & Liabilities
The information contained on this website has been prepared for your convenience. Your use of this website and material from this website is at your own risk. We make no warranties that the information appearing on this website is reliable, complete, accurate or up-to-date. The information on this website is subject to change.
To the extent permitted by law, TREASUREPLACE.COM and its officers, employees or agents will not be liable in any way (including for negligence) for any loss, damage, costs or expenses suffered by you or claims made against you through the use of:
- (a) the website
- (b) the services or the information contained on this website. This includes without limitation:
It is the responsibility of the user to independently verify the information made available on the website
- (ii) any other application services provided on the website
- iii) any forms or guidelines available on the website
- (c) any failure to provide the website. TREASUREPLACE.COM does not promise that the website will be made available without disruption,
- (d) any information, products or services supplied, offered to be supplied or advertised through the website or on any website linked to this website
To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and representations about the website or TREASUREPLACE.COM's products or services, the accuracy or timeliness of the material provided on this website, the product and services advertised, offered or supplied via the website are excluded.
2. Your responsibilities
- (a) the information on the website We do not assume liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions on this website. We do not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of information contained on this website.
- (b) Exposure to risks to computer system You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system.
We and any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this website, will not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, costs, loss of data, customer losses, loss of profits or economic losses or liabilities whatsoever arising out of your access to, or use of, this website. We do we accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises with your use of this website or any linked website.
You indemnify us and our officers, employees, agents and related bodies corporate from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities and costs arising out of or in connection to the use of the website, the services by you or someone using your member identification and password.
4. Links to other sites
The links to other websites are provided for your convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. We:
- do not review, approve, recommend or endorse linked websites or the materials or information on those linked websites in any way unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary
- make no warranty in relation to the materials contained on those linked sites
- are not responsible for the content of linked sites or any off-site pages linked to this site. You access those linked sites and use the products and services made available at those sites solely at your own risk. You do not hold us liable for your access, use or reliance on the linked websites.
5. Security of Information
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we serve to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
- (a) comply with all directions issued by us in relation to the use of your identification and password to parts of the website or the services and keep your password securely
- (b) notify us immediately if you become aware that your password has been compromised or is known to a third party or there has been unauthorized use of your identification and password so we can take steps to deactivate your member identification.
You agree that these terms of conditions of use are governed by the laws in the State of New South Wales, Australia.